Friday 22 August 2014

~22 death's poem~

I imagined late at night
that i felt you sigh

while the ravens wowed

I came to your room
you were sleeping quite

the night was doom
your face was white

outside the window and owl and a crow

I hold you in my arms
cold and heartless heart

I saw on your face a diamond tear
crystal iced breathless fear

Holding you inside me till dawn
the darkest dawn ever

breathing alone
you left earth for heaven

Standing alone on the teary room floor
trying to breath but the breath is slow

Struggling to think but there's no thought
only tears, bleeding inside and moan

The walls fall on me
darkness is all i see

In despair i wail why
stare at the sky lamenting why

Crying, crawling
black tulips blowing

Fidgeting, simmering, shaking
Burning, shouting, breaking

Wrath

Ire

A burning desire
to start a fire

Ripping my flesh
for this holly curse

Into tears i burst

The rain is purring
The skies are bleeding

The moon is shinning
tantrum through spectrum